[Metadatalibrarians] Recommendations for structured data courses and online learning platforms?

Lipinska, Julia (HC/SC) julia.lipinska at hc-sc.gc.ca
Wed Jul 6 05:57:29 PDT 2022

Hello colleagues,

I'm looking for recommendations on structured data courses for professional development ... not too pricey preferred!

I know of the following:
https://libraryjuiceacademy.com/shop/course/161-introduction-json-structured-data/
and
https://www.udemy.com/course/schema-markup-and-structured-data/
Any others you would suggest?

And are there any online learning platforms you find particularly helpful for metadata librarian work-related skills? I am aware of the plethora of options out there!

Your suggestions and recommendations are most appreciated!

Many thanks,
Julia

Julia Lipinska
(she, her / elle)

Metadata Librarian, Communications and Public Affairs Branch
Health Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada / Government of Canada
julia.lipinska at hc-sc.gc.ca / tel: 613-864-4169
Bibliothécaire des métadonnées, Direction générale des affaires publiques et des communications
Santé Canada et l'Agence de la santé publique du Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
julia.lipinska at hc-sc.gc.ca / tél.: 613-864-4169