[Metadatalibrarians] Constellate Text Analysis Webinars

Amy Kirchhoff Amy.Kirchhoff at ithaka.org
Mon Jan 24 13:18:06 PST 2022

Hello all ~

After a successful beta program in 2021 with nearly 90 institutions, we are excited to fully introduce Constellate<https://constellate.org/>, a platform for text analysis and pedagogy from ITHAKA.

Faculty, librarians, and instructors at institutions of higher education understand that text analysis is a key data literacy research skill. Constellate enables you to teach text analysis using our robust and practical coding curriculum and content from the world's leading archival repositories.

Please join the Constellate team for an in depth review of Constellate's features and participation options. You will also learn how to join our free, semester-long, evaluate and learn trial<https://constellate.org/docs/learn-evaluate-constellate>.

Register to attend or access the recordings of one of the following sessions:

  *   Introducing Constellate - for Librarians<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3170335546550001675?source=Metadatalibrarians>, Tuesday - February 8, 1- 2 PM EST
  *   Introducing Constellate - for Faculty<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2139576380862008333?source=metadatalibrarians>, Wednesday - February 9, 1-2 PM EST

I look forward to seeing some of you there!

~ Amy

--
Amy J. Kirchhoff (she/her)
Constellate<https://constellate.org/> Text Analytics Business Manager / Portico, JSTOR