[Metadatalibrarians] Join the NETSL Executive Board!

Liz Bodian lizbodian at brandeis.edu
Fri Sep 10 06:08:55 PDT 2021

*** Please excuse cross posting ***

Hello!

We're looking for you to join the 2021-2022 NETSL Executive Board. We have
a number of open positions and think YOU would be a great fit!

If you're enthusiastic about innovations in technical services, interested
in contributing to regional technical services programming, or want to
shape the direction of NETSL as an organization, consider running for a
position! NETSL is a fantastic organization that hosts a great annual
spring conference. We serve members throughout New England and New York
State.

Interested in learning more? Ready to volunteer? Check out our submission
form for information<
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoCIgUxH68jeojhWErwbsdLMuHzLBX0CQZgEISPdErnESVww/viewform?usp=sf_link>.
Board members are required to be a member of NELA (New England Library
Association). The nomination window closes this weekend.

-Liz Bodian
NETSL President

<http://www.brandeis.edu/library>

Liz Bodian

Metadata Technologies Librarian

(781) 736-4645

415 South Street, MS 045 Waltham, MA 02453

Pronouns: she/her/hers