[Metadatalibrarians] RFID Technology - A Short Survey

Jacob Bastian jbastian at bslw.com
Wed Jun 23 06:47:13 PDT 2021

*** Please excuse any cross-posting ***

Dear Colleagues,

As the Covid-19 pandemic has forced us to implement new and creative ways to keep our staff and patrons safe, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology has been seen by some as a tool to assist in those endeavors. Because of this, I am holding a survey to see why some institutions have implemented RFID technology at their location and what others may be considering for the future.

I'd like to invite you to share your perspective by answering roughly 10 questions related to your institution's implementation of RFID technology or plans to do so. The survey shouldn't take you more than a few minutes.

Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2TH8R9C

The survey is currently open, and I intend to close it on Wednesday, July 7th.

I am grateful for your willingness to share your thoughts and opinions. I'll share the results with the list sometime in August.

Much appreciated!

Jacob Bastian | Vice President, On-Site Services
Backstage Library Works<https://www.bslw.com/> | Provo, UT & Bethlehem, PA
How am I doing?<https://ac.bslw.com/customer_satisfaction/review.php?token=1297> | He/Him/His