[Metadatalibrarians] RTSS Webinars Series

Tiffany Henry tnhenry at uncg.edu
Wed May 20 07:24:55 PDT 2020

Apologies for cross-posting.

NCLA’s RTSS is hosting two free webinars on e-resources and serials.

The first webinar, E-Resource Troubleshooting: A Staff Training Strategy,
will be presented on June 2nd. Register here:
https://forms.gle/hdToPmQkSqYH4Mj98

The second webinar, Seeing the Forest Despite the Trees - Part 1:
Analyzing the Usage of Databases and Journal Packages and Seeing the Forest
Despite the Trees - Part 2:   Methods for Analyzing Faculty Research Output
(a two part presentation), will be presented on Friday, June 5. Register
here: https://forms.gle/6q8TcFq57LueQNdw8