[Metadatalibrarians] Chat with a JSTOR User Researcher about metadata and digital collections

JSTOR Insights Try.it at jstor.org
Wed Aug 5 12:19:30 PDT 2020

Hello,

The JSTOR User Research team is looking to speak to digital collections professionals. We are particularly interested in speaking to individuals who regularly work with metadata and those who catalog materials in some sort of digital asset management system.

We’d love to talk with you if your work includes any of the following:

  *   Dealing with master records of metadata
  *   Metadata mapping/metadata crosswalk
  *   Publishing collections and materials to different hosting sites
  *   Cataloging in a digital asset management system

If you’re interested in chatting with us about your workflows and tools in this area (no preparation required!), please sign up here<https://calendly.com/jstor/digital-collections-workflow> for a 30-minute slot. To thank you for your time, you will receive a $40 gift card for participating.

Thank you, and feel free to contact me at try.it at jstor.org<mailto:try.it at jstor.org> if you have any questions.

Best,

Jill

User Researcher, JSTOR