[Metadatalibrarians] Registration now open for OLAC 2020!

Ann Kardos annk at library.umass.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:48:02 PDT 2020

***Please excuse the cross-posting***

Registration <https://olacinc.org/2020conference/registration> for OLAC 2020 is now open!

Join us for OLAC’s 40th anniversary and first-ever online conference! Registration closes on Sunday, September 27.

A few reminders:

  *   Our call for proposals for lightning talks and posters is ongoing! Submissions accepted now<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdtHH2WVhHrrn89_pLsTx7dElcAf1v54AWRLJPeFHp9ePbuZQ/viewform> through August 20 at https://forms.gle/WfiyJLsge71jZeF59.

  *   Captioned recordings of all sessions will be made available to attendees after the conference.

  *   Live transcription can be arranged for attendees with accommodation needs. If you require live transcription, please use the registration form to request these services.

  *   If you have other accommodation questions or needs, please email 2020olac at gmail.com<mailto:2020olac at gmail.com> by Sunday, September 27.

See the full OLAC 2020 program here: https://olacinc.org/2020conference/program.  We look forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Ann Kardos
OLAC Outreach-Advocacy Coordinator

Please note: Due to COVID-19, the Libraries are currently closed. Information about our remote resources and services can be found on our website<https://www.library.umass.edu/about-the-libraries/covid-19-updates/>. I am working remotely and am available by email and Slack.

--
Ann Kardos
She/Her pronouns, please