[Metadatalibrarians] Job posting: Metadata and Cataloging Librarian - Appalachian State University

Jennifer Brosek brosekja at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 7 09:50:29 PDT 2019

Hi Arwen,

Would you please consider posting our open Metadata and Cataloging
Librarian position to your members? I've included our blurb below:

The University Libraries at Appalachian State University seeks an
innovative Metadata and Cataloging Librarian to support discovery of and
access to the Library and Special Collections digital content through
metadata creation, analysis, enrichment, and maintenance by coordinating
the workflow of metadata management and projects among Resource Acquisition
and Management (RAM), Special Collections and University Archives, and
Digital Scholarship & Initiatives (DSI) teams.

This position will perform original complex cataloging in all formats,
including audio-visual materials. This position is responsible for
providing leadership and functional expertise to supervise the work of four
staff members in the Metadata and Cataloging unit. This position reports to
the RAM Coordinator (Head of Technical Services) and will work closely with
the Special Collections and University Archives and Digital Scholarship and
Initiatives teams.
For more details, see the application site at:

https://appstate.peopleadmin.com/postings/23652

*Jennifer Brosek*

Coordinator of Resource Acquisition and Management
University Library
Appalachian State University
218 College Street
P.O. Box 32026