[Metadatalibrarians] Linked Data Research

McKenna Lucy Mary mckennl3 at tcd.ie
Thu Nov 14 14:26:13 PST 2019

Dear all,

My name is Lucy McKenna and I am a PhD student in the ADAPT Centre in
Trinity College Dublin. I am currently in the process of evaluating a
Linked Data Interlinking framework, called NAISC-L, which I have developed
with the library, archive and museum domain in mind. Below is a link to a
questionnaire which allows participants to use the NAISC-L  framework to
create 3 interlinks and to provide me with feedback on their experience.

Suitable participants for this questionnaire are people with experience
working as an Information Professional (eg. librarians, library assistants,
archivists, cataloguers and other metadata experts) and who also have some
prior awareness/knowledge of Linked Data and the Semantic Web.

The link to the questionnaire (tested on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and
Microsoft Edge) is:

https://scsstcd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cJ9VBQ2BuNbvbcF

Completing the questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes of your
time.

I would be most grateful if you would consider participating in my
research. Also, if you have any colleagues who you think might make
suitable participants, I would really appreciate it if you would consider
forwarding them this email.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
lucy.mckenna at adaptcentre.ie.

Kind regards,

Lucy