[Metadatalibrarians] Job Posting: Metadata Librarian for Distinctive Collections at MIT Libraries

Beverly Turner bturner at mit.edu
Thu Nov 7 14:30:52 PST 2019

?Please consider our job posting at MIT Libraries:

We seek a Distinctive Collections Metadata Librarian to build metadata projects and workflows that include special collections and archival resources, rare books, photographic and manuscript collections, and digital objects.  This position will develop priorities, policies, and procedures in conjunction with archival, specialized collections, repository services, and metadata staff; identify and resolve metadata-related problems/issues; and create, monitor, and adjust workflows as needed. ?

The application link can be found here:

Metadata Librarian for Distinctive Collections https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_mit/external/en_US/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&localeCode=en-us&jobPostId=17120&source=Twitter&sourceType=NETWORKING_SITE

Beverly Turner
Program Head, Metadata and Digital Collections Services
MIT Libraries Distinctive Collections
105 Broadway, NE36-6101
Cambridge, MA 02142
617-253-7366