[Metadatalibrarians] Call for Code4Lib 2018 Keynote Speaker Nominations

Peggy Griesinger peggygriesinger at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 05:58:43 PDT 2017

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Call for Code4Lib Keynote Speaker Nominations!

Keynote speaker nominations for the 2018 Code4Lib Conference
<http://2018.code4lib.org/> will be accepted from *September 18, 2017*
 until *October 15, 2017*. Nominations should be made on our wiki page
<https://wiki.code4lib.org/2018_Keynote_Speakers_Nominations>.

 The criteria for nominating a candidate to act as keynote are below:

   - Speaker’s name (First Name, Last Name)
   - Brief description of individual (250-word max)
   - Pertinent links (Maximum of 3)
   - Contact information of candidate (email address)

We strongly encourage you to nominate speakers who are local to the D.C.
Metropolitan Area.