[Metadatalibrarians] Recording of NASIG Webinar: COUNTER Release 5 (and an apology)

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Mon Jul 17 12:51:00 PDT 2017

Thank you to everyone who tried to register for the webinar for your interest! We sincerely apologize that not everyone who wanted to view the webinar was able to, as the default cap for our webinars is 100 and we did not anticipate that we would exceed that number. We have increased the number of attendees for future webinars and we would like to share the recording below with those who were unable to view it. This link is also posted at our [ blog ]( https://nasig.wordpress.com/2017/07/17/recording-of-counter-release-5-webinar/ ) for future reference.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that you may have experienced. We truly appreciate your interest in NASIG's continuing education offerings.

COUNTER Release 5 Free Webinar-20170717 1800-1
 Monday, July 17, 2017
 2:00 pm | Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
PLAY RECORDING (58 min)
 [ https://nasig.webex.com/nasig/lsr.php?RCID=8469948b70a144ca956b7c5a6a621fcd ]( https://nasig.webex.com/nasig/lsr.php?RCID=8469948b70a144ca956b7c5a6a621fcd )