[Metadatalibrarians] FW: User comments on digital materials

Williams, Elliot D. edwilliams at miami.edu
Thu Apr 13 12:30:56 PDT 2017

I had some requests to share any responses I got to my question about user comments with the list, so below is a response from Amanda Vinogradov at East Carolina University.

I'm still very interested in hearing how other folks handle this, if anyone else cares to chime in.

Thanks, all!
-Elliot

Elliot Williams
Digital Initiatives Metadata Librarian