[Metadatalibrarians] Still Calling for Discussion Facilitators for CITS-IG ALA Midwinter Meeting

Amber Billey ab3167 at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 30 13:44:50 PST 2016

***Please excuse cross-posting***

Calling all creative catalogers!

Inviting all inventive acquisitioners!

Looking for innovative metadata-ers!

Ahoy, visionary collection developers!

We need a few more discussion topics to round out our session at #ALAMW17!
And we want you to propose a vexing problem to mine creative solutions from
the community.

There are only a couple days left to propose a roundtable discussion topic
for the ALCTS Creative Ideas in Technical Services Interest Group
<http://www.ala.org/alcts/mgrps/ig/ats-dgcreat> (CITSIG) meeting at ALA
Midwinter Meeting on Sunday, Jan. 22, 2017 from 1:00-2:30.

Roundtable discussions are small, informal group discussions intended to
give participants the opportunity to network, discuss best practices, and
share information. Table size for roundtable discussions is capped at 10
participants per table, so it's a unique opportunity to dive deep and think
creatively with colleagues.

Please submit your proposal by *Friday, December 2, 2016* via this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/CBl5Ee7jYTdZrKx93

Contact Amber Billey (amber.billey at columbia.edu) or Whitney Buccicone (
bucciw at uw.edu) with any questions.