[Metadatalibrarians] Job Posting / Metadata Specialist / Atlanta, GA
srichards at lac-group.com
Thu Mar 31 14:29:12 PDT 2016
Apologies for the cross postings . . .
LAC Group seeks candidates for contract/temporary Metadata Specialist positions with a large corporation in the Atlanta area. The Metadata Specialist position will do data entry of targeted and relevant metadata specific to the corresponding assets within the specific style guidelines.
* Complete accurate data entry of relevant metatags within a pre-defined format and style
* Perform captioning of assets and videos.
* Ability to proof and quality control own work and remain consistent with the rest of the project team
* 1 - 4 years previous metadata / meta-tagging experience within a professional environment.
* Knowledge of digital and video image files and formats is preferred
* Experience working within specific metadata style guidelines
* Understand the role of standards, accuracy, structure, context and geography.
* Excellent reading, analytically and communication skills
* Ability to read and summarize content succinctly
* Creative problem solving abilities
* Good organizational, time management and customer service skills
* This position is estimated to last 4-6 weeks.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: http://goo.gl/nFTM23
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
More information about the Metadatalibrarians