[Metadatalibrarians] New NETSL Executive Board position: NETSL Student Member-At-Large

Shakalis, William wshakalis at worcester.edu
Thu Apr 14 08:33:00 PDT 2016

The NETSL Board is pleased to announce a new Executive Board position:

NETSL Student Member-At-Large.

Any library student enrolled in a library or information science degree
program is eligible for nomination. The prospective representative will
serve for a minimum of one year and a maximum of two years, and receive
valuable experience behind the scenes in organizing a professional
conference, and help our organization keep a more diverse range of
experiences in mind when planning programming for an ever-changing
profession. We do not expect the person to be a library school student for
the duration of the term.

We'd like your help to reach out to the promising librarians-in-training
that you work with in your institutions or in classrooms.

*Please email your nominee's name, school affiliation, and email address,
and we'll be in touch to gauge their interest in this opportunity. *Contact:
William Shakalis at wshakalis at worcester.edu

--
*William Shakalis, MSLIS*
*Associate Librarian/Cataloging*