[Metadatalibrarians] Qualified DC to MARCXML

Amber Billey abilley at uvm.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:37:27 PDT 2015

Hi Kelly,

Thank you for responding to my email and for the ETD_CON tool! It's a
great tool.

We noticed the bug too. So now I'm working to de-bug the software so it
can handle the new way PQ dates are encoded. Can you send me a copy of
your new XSLT? Is it on the ETD-CON github site:

https://github.com/logan-j/etd-con

Maybe we can work on this together with anyone else who wants to help?
Glad you found this list! It's a good group of practitioners.

Cheers,
Amber

Amber Billey
Cataloging/Metadata Librarian