[Metadatalibrarians] Qualified DC to MARCXML

Schwartz, Christine christine.schwartz at ptsem.edu
Tue Apr 28 10:01:44 PDT 2015

Hi Amber,

I'm pretty sure you can transform MARCXML to MARC using MarcEdit and the just write a bulk import rule in Voyager Sys Admin for loading the records. If you need any help with the Voyager side, I've written several bulk import rules and would be glad to help.

Best,

Chris

Christine Schwartz
Metadata Librarian and XML Database Administrator
Princeton Theological Seminary Library
christine.schwartz at ptsem.edu