[Metadatalibrarians] Qualified DC to MARCXML

Diane Hillmann metadata.maven at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 13:52:09 PDT 2015

Amber:

Back in the old days at NSDL we used OAI with qualified Dublin Core.  There
is still documentation online about what we were doing:
https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/nsdldocs/nsdl_dc   You might be able to use
some of this, or not. I would suggest ignoring the caveats about the
documentation--it's still relevant for some uses, and I suspect using it
with MARCXML might be possible.

Diane