[Metadatalibrarians] Call for bloggers at ALA Annual

Kristin E. Martin kmarti at uic.edu
Sat Jun 18 09:07:28 PDT 2011

Going to ALA Annual? Interested in metadata and digital library
development?  The Metadata Interest Group is searching for bloggers to
report on selected sessions on the Metadata Interest Group's Blog.
  Planning to attend a session or already reporting on a session? Think
about blogging it here too or let me know and I'll link to your report.
   If you would like to blog any of the sessions, please contact Kristin
Martin at kmarti at uic.edu <mailto:kmarti at uic.edu> with your name, e-mail
address, and preferred session. A list of recommended sessions is
available at:
http://www.alcts.ala.org/metadatablog/2011/06/ala-annual-2011-best-bets-for-metadata-librarians-and-call-for-bloggers/
<http://blogs.ala.org/nrmig.php?title=ala_annual_2010_best_bets_for_metadata_l&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1>.

Even if you don't want to blog, check out the recommended sessions,
which now includes direct links to the ALA conference scheduler and
could be helpful as you determine your own ALA schedule.

Interested in a section not listed that you think would be of interest?
Suggest it!

Thanks!

Kristin
Metadata Blog Coordinator

--
Kristin E. Martin
Metadata Librarian and Acting Electronic Resources Librarian
kmarti at uic.edu