[Metadatalibrarians] Job opening: Metadata Librarian at the Iowa State University

Thulsidhos, Hema [LIB] hemat at IASTATE.EDU
Fri Feb 23 08:10:23 PST 2024

The Iowa State University Library is seeking applications for a collaborative and detail-oriented Librarian I. Metadata Services is responsible for implementing, promoting, and managing metadata strategies to support the discovery, access, sharing, management, and preservation of our library collections ecosystem, which includes physical, digitized, and born-digital resources. Metadata Services is also committed to creating and using equitable and inclusive metadata.

Learn more about the job and how to apply at https://isu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/IowaStateJobs/job/Ames-IA/Metadata-Librarian_R14061.

Hema Thulsidhos
she|her|hers
Metadata Librarian