[Metadatalibrarians] NETSL 2023: Registration Now Open!

Sugiyama, Yukari yukari.sugiyama at yale.edu
Tue Mar 21 07:23:36 PDT 2023

**Please excuse the cross-posting**

Please join us on April 14 for our NETSL Annual Spring Conference! We have an outstanding lineup of presenters! Information and registration available at: https://netsl.org/2023/03/03/registration-is-open-for-the-2023-netsl-annual-conference/. Please note all sessions will be recorded and made available to registrants after the event.

When: Friday, April 14, 2023 | 11:00 AM - 4:15 PM ET
Format: Virtual
Theme: Passion Into Action: Your Initiative in Technical Services
Keynote: Bri Watson & Jackson Huang from the Trans Metadata Collective
Register NOW at https://sched.space/netsl2023annualconferencea/

If you have any questions, let us know at netsl at nelib.org<mailto:netsl at nelib.org>.  We hope to see you there!

Best,
Yukari for NETSL

Yukari Sugiyama  (she/her)
Librarian for Discovery and Metadata Assessment
Resource Discovery Services | Yale University Library