[Metadatalibrarians] Brief Survey: Academic Libraries and Remote Work

Ashlea Green greenam7 at appstate.edu
Mon Oct 3 11:59:35 PDT 2022

Dear Colleagues,

I’m conducting a study into academic library employee remote work options
and preferences. If you work in an academic library in the U.S., I'd
appreciate your anonymous participation in the study's survey, which has 10
multiple-choice questions and takes about 7-10 minutes to complete.

Many thanks in advance for your participation! Please access the anonymous
Qualtrics survey link here:
*https://appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cHljn8iG9Yy1qJg*
<https://appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cHljn8iG9Yy1qJg>

Participation in this survey is anonymous and voluntary. The Office of
Research Protections at Appalachian State University has determined that
this research is exempt from IRB oversight. Additional information can be
found at the beginning of the survey.

Please excuse cross-postings.

Sincerely,

Ashlea Green

Ashlea M. Green, M.A., M.S.I.S. (she, her, hers)
Assistant Professor / Metadata Librarian
Digital Scholarship and Initiatives
University Libraries
Appalachian State University