[Metadatalibrarians] Complimentary webinar for DAM practitioners and librarians

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 09:56:55 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday March 30 there will be a complimentary webinar exploring how Digital Asset Management (DAM) practitioners and librarians can leverage their experience and expertise in rich content to identify overlapping use case concepts.

Register for free here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2749915286206066704?source=ListServ

Are you ready for the upcoming evolution of DAM? The marketing storytelling use case is well established and mature, but DAM can do so much more. DAM evolves when it is positioned at the center of the enterprise digital supply chain. This webinar will show how DAM practitioners and librarians can leverage their experience and expertise in rich content to identify overlapping use case concepts, and where DAM can help solve business problems by extracting the potential value from being connected to other lines of business systems. Together we can build a foundation in DAM for owning and exploiting the inherent richness of our digital assets.

Thank you,
Milly

Milly Louch
Head Of Marketing