[Metadatalibrarians] The Metadata Roadshow - sessions currently underway

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 06:05:42 PDT 2021

Hi Metadata Librarians,

The sessions for Henry Stewart's webinar series, 'The Metadata Roadshow', are currently underway. We are half way through the series and have heard discussions on Metadata Management, Taxonomy Design and Metadata & Workflow. It is free to join for end users, and on registration you will receive access to the 3 completed sessions to view on-demand, and have the chance to watch the upcoming sessions live - dedicated to Metadata & Collaboration, Metadata & UX / UI and Metadata & Artificial Intelligence.

I hope you can all join us. Visit the website and sign up here:
https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/metadata-roadshow

In this 6-part series, moderated by John Horodyski and featuring many guest speakers, we explore DAMs that are delivering the objectives of metadata. How technology is helping you to manage your metadata and digital assets easier and better.

Please feel free to share with any friends/colleagues who may be interested, and do reach out if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Milly

Milly Louch
Marketing & Communications Manager