[Metadatalibrarians] [Free Webinar] When is a Tractor, not a Tractor? Taxonomy and Context in Your DAM Metadata

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 04:21:26 PST 2021

On Thursday November 18, there will be a free webinar focusing on metadata: 'When is a Tractor, not a Tractor? Taxonomy and Context in Your DAM Metadata'. You can register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1083942961462963723?source=ListServ

It's fine to know what something is, and even to apply what we consider to be the right name to it.  But if we ignore the context in which our customers, internal and external, wish to use our media assets, then the taxonomy we apply could be meaningless.

In this session we will revisit the discussion on taxonomy and folksonomy from our last webinar and dive deeper into how to go about developing your own understanding of context that will add another layer of value and functionality to your media assets.

Hope you can join us!

Best wishes,

Milly

Milly Louch