[Metadatalibrarians] Survey on changing nature of cataloguing librarian roles

Haiyun Cao hcao at yorku.ca
Wed May 5 16:49:08 PDT 2021

Hello,
Just reminding that the deadline of this survey will be May 15. Could you pls take a few minutes to help with this research ?
Thank you and stay safe.

Haiyun

~~~~~~~~~
Haiyun Cao
Associate Librarian
Metadata, Discovery & Access Department
T (416) 736-2100 ext. 20458
hcao at yorku.ca<mailto:hcao at yorku.ca> | library.yorku.ca<http://library.yorku.ca/>

York University Libraries | YORK UNIVERSITY
Scott Library
4700 Keele Street Toronto ON, Canada M3J 1P3