[Metadatalibrarians] Position Announcement: Continuing Resources and Government Information Management Librarian - Clemson University

Jessica L. Serrao jserrao at clemson.edu
Tue Mar 16 10:09:48 PDT 2021

*Please post this position to your listserv*

Continuing Resources and Government Information Management Librarian
http://apply.interfolio.com/85097

Clemson University Libraries seek an experienced, service-oriented, innovative, and collaborative librarian to support the Technical Services and Collection Management (TSCM) Unit in its work. The Continuing Resources and Government Information Management Librarian will be primarily responsible for the acquisitions, activation, and cataloging of electronic serials, and the cataloging of databases. This position will also provide serials management knowledge for the Libraries in a variety of print serials collection management projects and supervision for members of the Continuing Resources and Government Information Management Team who are responsible for the acquisitions and cataloging of print and electronic serials for the general library collection and the acquisitions, cataloging, and collection management of government documents resources. This person will also be responsible for troubleshooting electronic journals access issues. ExLibris' Alma and Primo are used for these and all other TSCM operations. The successful candidate will also collaborate closely with TSCM's Electronic Resources Team and the Federal Documents depository coordinator in the Information & Research Services Unit. This is a 12-month tenure-track Faculty position and various benefit plans are available, along with annual leave, sick leave, and paid holidays. Minimum salary $61,000. For more information, please visit: http://apply.interfolio.com/85097

Libraries Diversity Statement
Clemson University Libraries seeks to best serve our community through creating a welcoming environment in which diverse ideas and perspectives come together to achieve common goals. We are committed to the practice of inclusion as it is essential to the continued success not only of Clemson University but of the library and information science profession. We embrace Clemson's core values of integrity, honesty, and respect, and add to those the ideals of compassion, dignity, and historical awareness so that Clemson Libraries' staff, collections, spaces, and services inform the interest, information, and enlightenment of all who we serve.

Thank you,

JESSICA L. SERRAO CLEMSON UNIVERSITY

Metadata Librarian for Digital Collections
Metadata and Monographic Resources Team
Clemson University Libraries
864-656-3358
jserrao at clemson.edu<mailto:jserrao at clemson.edu>