[Metadatalibrarians] Creative Ideas in Technical Services IG program at ALA Annual

Sarah Hovde sehovde1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:26:23 PDT 2021

(Please excuse the multiple emails!)

The link for the Creative Ideas in Technical Services IG program at ALA
Annual has been updated. Please use this link to register:
https://ala-events.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEvf-ytrDMjGd12Nt8RFxgpEd-ozR5sk1mw.
The event is free and open to all, and conference registration is not
required.

View session information, or add the session to your ALA Annual schedule,
here
<https://www.eventscribe.net/2021/ALA-Annual/fsPopup.asp?Mode=presInfo&PresentationID=904407>
.