[Metadatalibrarians] 2nd email: Brief survey on academic library employee post-pandemic expectations

Ashlea Green greenam7 at appstate.edu
Tue Jul 27 07:12:05 PDT 2021

*In case you missed the first email, this is a second email asking for
participation in **a very short survey open until Saturday, July 31st.
(Please see original message with details below.) *

*Many thanks to everyone who has already completed the survey--I greatly
appreciate it!*

_____________________________

***My apologies for cross posting***

Dear Colleagues,

I’m conducting a study into academic library employees' expectations
for aspects
of post Covid-19 remote work arrangements, collections, and hiring.

If you work in an academic library area such as acquisitions,
cataloging, collection
management, digital collections, electronic resources, metadata, special
collections, institutional repository, or a related area, I would be
grateful for your participation in the study's survey which consists of *10
multiple-choice questions* and should take *approximately 5 minutes *to
complete.

Please access the anonymous Qualtrics survey link here:
*https://appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0Ulk4OYcC3K6nwq
<https://appstate.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0Ulk4OYcC3K6nwq>*

Your participation in this survey is anonymous and voluntary. The
Appalachian State University Institutional Review Board (IRB) has
determined that this study is exempt from IRB oversight. Additional
information can be found at the beginning of the survey.

Many thanks in advance for your interest and participation. The survey will
remain open until July 31.

Sincerely,

Ashlea Green

Metadata and Cataloging Librarian