[Metadatalibrarians] Reminder! OLAC 2020 registration is open until September 27!

Ann Kardos annk at library.umass.edu
Thu Sep 17 07:05:23 PDT 2020

***Please excuse the cross-posting***

You still have time to register<https://olacinc.org/2020conference/registration> for OLAC 2020 before the deadline on Sunday, September 27.

We are so excited to be hosting our first-ever online conference and celebrating OLAC’s 40th anniversary to boot. Join us for hands-on cataloging workshops on all kinds of non-book materials, a panel on digital preservation of audiovisual materials, and array of lightning talks and posters. See the full program here: https://olacinc.org/2020conference/program. We look forward to seeing you!

A few reminders:

  *   Students -- take advantage of our $50 student rate!

  *   We are asking attendees to pay online if at all possible; delays with mailed checks have unfortunately become an issue.

  *   Captioned recordings of all sessions will be made available to attendees after the conference.

  *   Live transcription can be arranged for attendees with accommodation needs. If you require live transcription, please use the registration form to request these services.

If you have other accommodation questions or needs, please email 2020olac at gmail.com<mailto:2020olac at gmail.com> by Sunday, September 27.

Cheers,
Ann Kardos
OLAC Outreach-Advocacy Coordinator

Please note: Information about our remote resources and services can be found on our website<https://www.library.umass.edu/about-the-libraries/covid-19-updates/>. I am available by email, Zoom and Slack.

--
Ann Kardos
She/Her pronouns, please