[Metadatalibrarians] DAM - Scoring Strategic Goals with Metadata

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 03:26:19 PST 2020

Hello everyone

I wanted to share an article with you all - "DAM - Scoring Strategic Goals with Metadata" from Paul Murphy at UEFA (The Union of European Football Associations). You can read the blog here:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dam-scoring-strategic-goals-metadata-paul-murphy/

We are pleased to have Paul joining us as a speaker tomorrow at DAM Fest Europe - Europe's largest online event dedicated to Digital Asset Management. Additional speakers at the event include Google, BAFTA, Unilever, Shahid, Vogue & Harper's Bazaar, Black Cultural Archives, ATP Media and many more. The event is free to attend for all end users.

For more information and to register, visit the link here:
https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-dam-fest-europe

The doors will open tomorrow, on 3 November 2020, from 9:00AM GMT / 10:00AM CET / 11:00AM EET. We understand that the event may not be in your ideal time zone, which is why the recordings of all sessions will be available to view on-demand. Please feel free to join at your convenience.

I hope you can join us!

All the best
Milly

Milly Louch
Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
Henry Stewart Events