[Metadatalibrarians] Fwd: A survey for RDA virtual plenary

Shamprasad Pujar pujar at igidr.ac.in
Sat Jul 25 00:39:30 PDT 2020

**** Apologies for cross posting, if any ****

Dear Colleagues

Greetings from the Research Data Alliance (RDA, rd-alliance.org).
Given the pandemic situation, RDA is conducting its next Plenary
meeting virtually, from 9-13 November 2020. We ask you to please fill
out a survey that will help us assess how we can improve the virtual
conference experience to be inclusive of all different and diverse
locations and communities.

The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M77RXDZ

Please fill in the survey before 31 July 2020.

We thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Devika Madalli and  Stefanie Kethers

On behalf of RDA

With best regards

---
Devika P. Madalli, Ph.D
Professor and Head
Documentation Research and Training Center (DRTC)
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI)
Bangalore 560 059, India

Email: dmadalli at gmail.com