[Metadatalibrarians] Early bird pricing ends today - join the open data movement!

Samantha Weald samantha at wikiedu.org
Fri Jan 3 09:47:52 PST 2020

Early bird pricing ends today

*March 2 - April 10, 2020 | Online | **Register here*
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/b314079d-2632-4368-b3cf-a855668013f6/wikiedu-org-wikidata>
Just a reminder that early bird pricing ends *today* for our Spring 2020
Wikidata courses - get $100 off course registration if you enroll by
January 3rd! We're offering a beginner course (Thursdays at 10am Pacific) for
those new to linked data
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/b314079d-2632-4368-b3cf-a855668013f6/wikiedu-org-wikidata-beginners-course>
as
well as an intermediate course (Tuesdays at 11am Pacific) for those familiar
with linked data
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/b314079d-2632-4368-b3cf-a855668013f6/wikiedu-org-wikidata-intermediate-course>.
Plus, if your institution is considering hosting two participants in any of
our courses, did you know that we have a group discount? Check out our
course registration forms linked linked above for more information.

These courses are for you if you work in.....

   - *metadata*
   - *archives*
   - *cataloging*
   - *scholarly communications*
   - the *digital humanities  *
   - *museums*
   - *civic data*
   - and *more
   <https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/b314079d-2632-4368-b3cf-a855668013f6/wired-com-story-inside-the-alexa-friendly-world-of-wikidata>*
   !

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and please feel free to
share with your friends and colleagues.

Cheers,
Samantha

*Samantha Weald*