[Metadatalibrarians] DCMI 2020 Call for Participation

announce at dublincore.net announce at dublincore.net
Mon Feb 17 05:57:27 PST 2020

[apologies for cross-posting]

Following on from the success of DCMI 2019 in Seoul, we are pleased to announce the call for participation in the DCMI 2020 International Conference on Metadata, Ottawa, Canada, 14-17 September 2020. We are grateful to Carleton University for offering to host us this year.

This year's conference will mark the 25th anniversary of the original Dublin Core workshop. We will both reflect on two and a half decades of innovations while looking ahead to future developments. The DCMI 2020 conference embraces the spectrum of innovation in metadata research, applications, and analytics, with a special focus on challenges and opportunities of open data.

We invite submissions in the form of full papers, short papers, panels, posters, workshops and tutorials:
https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/cfp/

We will also run the popular Doctoral Forum:
https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/doctoral_forum/

Sponsorship opportunities of different types are available:
https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2020/sponsorship/

Please join us in Ottawa in September!

Paul Walk, DCMI
(On behalf of the DCMI 2020 Organising Committee)