[Metadatalibrarians] [Free Webinar] These are our Assets. What did you call them?! How to build a Taxonomy that represents your Brand.

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 05:00:17 PDT 2020

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020, there will be a free webinar focusing on metadata and taxonomy: "These are our Assets. What did you call them?! How to build a Taxonomy that represents your Brand." You can register here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6725271032209687054?source=Listserv

Your Taxonomy is the language that is used to describe your content, and connect with your Brand. Whether it's a DAM user trying to find assets, or your customers looking for content on your website, taxonomy drives their experience with your Brand.

Join Addison Wasson (MediaBeacon) and John Horodyski (Optimity Advisors) as they share their perspectives on how People, Processes, and Technology converge to establish an exceptional brand experience.

Hope you can join us!

Milly

Milly Louch
Senior Marketing & Communications Executive
Henry Stewart Events