[Metadatalibrarians] Call for contributions to column in the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship

Wolverton, Bob BWolverton at library.msstate.edu
Tue Apr 14 09:29:04 PDT 2020

Please excuse cross-postings.

This is a call for contributions to the "E-Resource Round Up" column for volume 32, issue 3 of the Journal of Electronic Resources Librarianship (JERL). Submissions can be related to any aspect of electronic resources and their use in libraries, including in-person or virtual conference reports, professional discussion groups, meetings, and practices in using electronic resources in-house. While our libraries are facing many challenges with the current pandemic, electronic resources may be more important than ever as we look for ways to continue our mission of serving our users. We would welcome submissions that address how libraries and librarians are using electronic resources to provide services to users in both the physical and virtual worlds and how we can successfully face short-term and long-term challenges in our profession.

The editors would like to receive contributions to the column by Friday, May 22, 2020. Contributions should not be published elsewhere.

If you have a submission or questions, please contact the column editors:

Bob Wolverton
Mississippi State University Libraries
(662) 325-0548
bwolverton at library.msstate.edu