[Metadatalibrarians] Online Educational Series: Managing Metadata for DAM in the Enterprise with John Horodyski

Milly Louch millyl at henrystewart.co.uk
Wed Apr 8 07:50:58 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all keeping well and safe.

With a renewed focus on the benefits of remote learning, I wanted to share that we are now less than 2 weeks away from the first session of our online educational series with leading DAM and metadata expert, John Horodyski: 'Managing Metadata for DAM in the Enterprise'.

https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/events-managing-metadata-dam-enterprise

Today, enterprises of all sizes are becoming aware that metadata is critical in managing effectively an organization's content, and is the foundation of a profitable digital strategy to deliver a fully engaging consumer experience. This series will help you communicate your requirements and needs, whether you already have a DAM or are looking for one.

The course consists of 6 sessions, each 75 minutes, including 25 minutes to ask John your questions. It will run from April - June 2020.

Topics include:

  *   Fundamentals of Metadata

  *   Advanced Metadata and Taxonomy

  *   Metadata, Workflow, and ROI

  *   Metadata Stewardship - Governance

  *   Metadata and Search

  *   Building a Metadata Strategy

We are pleased to offer members of the listserv 20% off the registration fee with discount code LISTSERV20.

Hope you can join us,

Milly

Milly Louch

Senior Marketing & Communications Executive

Henry Stewart Events