[Metadatalibrarians] Request for feedback on participation in the PCC

Dagher, Iman idagher at library.ucla.edu
Mon Feb 11 12:10:01 PST 2019

Hello all,

The PCC Task Group on Engagement and Broadening the PCC Community<https://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/taskgroup/Engagement-Broadening-PCC-Community.pdf> has the mandate to investigate ways to expand and engage the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) membership, broaden the scope of the skills base, and expand the community of practice. This questionnaire will contribute by gathering the perceptions, opinions and experiences of PCC members and non-members alike.  This is not an official survey, and does not involve institutional responses.
We estimate that this brief questionnaire should take approximately 4 minutes to answer. All responses will be anonymous.

For more information on the Program for Cooperative Cataloging (PCC) please consult the website: http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/
If you have any questions regarding the survey, please contact me at idagher at library.ucla.edu<mailto:idagher at library.ucla.edu>, and  Lori Van Deman at LoriV at wccls.org<mailto:LoriV at wccls.org>

Our survey will be open through March 31, 2019.

Start the survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BFFCZ2D

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Sincerely,

Iman

Iman Dagher
Arabic & Islamic Studies Catalog Librarian
UCLA Library Cataloging & Metadata Center
Email: idagher at library.ucla.edu<mailto:idagher at library.ucla.edu>
Phone: (310) 825-8642