[Metadatalibrarians] Enroll with a colleague and get $200 off your Wikidata course registration

Samantha Weald samantha at wikiedu.org
Tue Aug 20 11:04:01 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Hope this email finds you well! I just wanted to follow up and remind you
that registration is still open for online Wikidata courses this fall.
Registration closes Monday, September 9th but courses are filing up fast!

   - Course tuition: $800
   - Group rate: $600 - enroll two or more attendees and save $200 each

No matter when you register, the *payment *deadline is not until Friday
September 13th. So the sooner the register - the more time you have to work
with your institution to get your fees covered!

*More information at data.wikiedu.edu <http://data.wikiedu.edu>*

*Join the open data movement - online Wikidata course for beginners. *

   - https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/beginners-course/
   - Meeting times: Tuesdays at 10am PT / 1pm ET* for one hour via Zoom*
   - Course duration: *Sept 17 - Oct 22, 2019* (six weeks)
   - Seats remaining: 10

*Elevate your collections - online Wikidata course for those with some
linked data experience.*

   - https://wikiedu.org/wikidata/intermediate-course/
   - Meeting times: Wednesdays at 11am PT / 2pm ET for one hour via Zoom
   - Course duration: Sept 18 - Oct 23, 2019 (six weeks)
   - Seats remaining: 13

I hope you'll consider joining us! But please also feel free to forward
this email to any of your friends or colleagues in libraries, interested in
the digital humanities, civic data, museums, art history, or more. If you
have questions or are interested in buying out an online course or
workshop, don't hesitate to reply to this email and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
-Samantha

*Samantha Weald*
Customer Success Manager