[Metadatalibrarians] Support open data - early bird pricing for Wikidata courses ends August 16

Samantha Weald samantha at wikiedu.org
Mon Aug 12 10:20:14 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that early bird pricing ends this week for our
September-start online Wikidata courses. Get *$100 off* if you enroll
before August 16th or *$200 off* if you register with a colleague!

*Register now*
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/e7bbdca2-d709-4864-a6d0-7902f0dc5749/wikiedu-org-wikidata>

These courses are for you if you work with.....

   - *metadata*
   - *archives*
   - *cataloging*
   - *information science *
   - *scholarly communications*
   - the *digital humanities  *
   - *civic data*
   - *museums*
   - and *more
   <https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/e7bbdca2-d709-4864-a6d0-7902f0dc5749/wired-com-story-inside-the-alexa-friendly-world-of-wikidata>*
   !

We're offering online courses for those new to linked data
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/e7bbdca2-d709-4864-a6d0-7902f0dc5749/wikiedu-org-wikidata-beginners-course>
as well as those familiar with linked data
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/e7bbdca2-d709-4864-a6d0-7902f0dc5749/wikiedu-org-wikidata-intermediate-course>.
Plus, if your institution is considering hosting two participants in any of
our courses, did you know that we are also offering a group discount? Check
out our course registration forms linked here for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, and please feel free to
share with your friends and colleagues.

Cheers,
Samantha

*Samantha Weald*