[Metadatalibrarians] Registration Now Open: ACRLNEC 2018 Annual Conference

Alice Pearman alcts.alice at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:42:54 PDT 2018

*The Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter
invites you to attend its 2018 Annual ConferenceFailing Forward:
Experimentation and Creativity in Libraries
<https://acrlnec.org/annual-conference/>Friday, May 4, 2018 at the Hotel
1620 <https://www.hotel1620.com/>, in Plymouth, MA Registration now open!
Register now through April 18
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/acrlnec-annual-failing-forward-experimentation-creativity-in-libraries-registration-42316285148>We
often talk at conferences about projects that went well. In contrast, we
rarely discuss initiatives that failed, or unexpected obstacles that forced
us to find another route to success. In our 2018 Annual Conference, the
ACRL New England chapter is highlighting experimentation and creativity in
college and research libraries by acknowledging that missteps and
roadblocks are all part of the process. Join us in Plymouth, Massachusetts,
in May 2018 to talk about 'failing forward.'Join us for a day full of
professional enrichment, loaded with fantastic programming
<http://www.acrlnec.org/annual-conference/program/>, networking
opportunities, and ideas that will pique your curiosity and challenge your
intellect. Since we'll be situated in beautiful Plymouth, we encourage you
to come for the conference, stay for the weekend!
<https://acrlnec.org/annual-conference/explore-plymouth/>Not already a
member of ACRL New England? Join our organization today
<http://www.acrlnec.org/join> and get a discounted conference registration
rate!DON’T MISS OUT:Want to save money on travel to the conference?  Try
using Rideshare <https://www.groupcarpool.com/t/85drko> this
year!Questions? Email the 2018 Conference Planning Committee at
acrlnec2018 at gmail.com <acrlnec2018 at gmail.com>.Official conference hashtag
#acrlnec18*