[Metadatalibrarians] Job Posting: Media Cataloger - Part-Time - Virtual, Los Angeles, CA
katy.davis at libgig.com
Fri Jun 15 15:55:02 PDT 2018
Apologies for cross-posting...
LibGig, a division of LAC Group, is searching for a Part-Time Virtual Media Cataloger for a media client located in the Downtown Los Angeles area. The Cataloger will be responsible for bulk metadata edits for batches of photographs in the digital asset management systems (DAM). This is a part-time position (about 20 hours per week) for a project that will run for approximately 3 months.
* Complete bulk metadata edits for batches of photographs in digital asset management system (DAMS).
* Move assets into appropriate folder location in DAMS.
* Update tracker documents for reporting purposes.
* Engage in regular communication with project lead and attend check in meetings via conference call.
* Provide weekly status reports.
* A Master's Degree in Library Science/Archiving is strongly preferred.
* At least 1-2 years of experience with media archiving, cataloging within a library, archive, museum or media environment.
* Proficiency with Excel and experience with databases, DAMS and information retrieval required.
* Knowledge of basic cataloging principles.
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/9jiQVC
LibGig - LAC Group
Katy.davis at libgig.com
More information about the Metadatalibrarians