[Metadatalibrarians] Reminder! 2018 NETSL Annual Conference

Ann Kardos annk at umass.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:52:53 PST 2018

***Please excuse the cross-postings***

Final call!

The NETSL Executive Board is seeking proposals for our 2018 Annual Conference, to be held at College of the Holy Cross on Monday, April 2.  If you have a great idea for a breakout session or a lightning talk, we'd love to hear from you!  Full announcement available at https://netsl.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/netsl-2018-call-for-proposals/.

NETSL is also seeking nominations for our Award for Excellence in Library Technical Services.  Please consider nominating those who have made significant New England-based contributions to the field of library technical services.  Nominees do not need to be NETSL members.  Description of the award and nomination form available at https://netsl.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/netsl-award-nominations/.  Information on past award recipients available at https://netsl.wordpress.com/award/.

The deadline for both presentation proposals and award nominees is Friday, January 26.

Thank you,
Ann Kardos
2017/2018 NETSL Outreach Officer

--