[Metadatalibrarians] Job Posting: Digital Asset Project Manager - Detroit, MI
katy.davis at libgig.com
Tue Jan 9 14:04:01 PST 2018
Apologies for the cross-posting...
LibSource, a LAC Group Company, seeks a Digital Asset Project Manager for a position as the senior team member on-site with our client, a prestigious global manufacturing company located in the Detroit metro area. The Digital Asset Project Manager will primarily work a regular work schedule but may require additional hours as seasonal and project-specific workloads and deadlines require.
The Digital Asset Project Manager will be responsible for optimizing and streamlining all aspects of the overall operation. Working closely with peers and senior management to continually refine and improve processes and implementing and training on all necessary changes to procedures across the team. This position will also be responsible for problem resolution as well as to participate and execute on overall library and media management organization and maintenance tasks across the entire project.
Specifically, the Digital Asset Project Manager will oversee the daily scheduling, prioritization and workflow of the intake and fulfillment team working to support our client's in-house media library operations. This position will manage staff and workflow to ensure prompt support and service to internal clients/ requestors (order processing, circulation), timely and accurate data entry of new assets into the digital archive, metadata quality control, budget, operations, standards, rules and priorities. This position will also be responsible for documenting workflow, tracking and reporting daily key performance and operations metrics, and creating and implementing training programs. This position will be expected to foster cross-training, evangelize the use of the digital platform and find ways to increase compliance with delivery standards, schedules and procedures across the entire user community.
The Digital Asset Project Manager must be comfortable in a time sensitive environment, have good problem solving skills and must have excellent customer / client service skills. Must be knowledgeable of digital archives, image and art files and have effective metadata management skills. This position will work with senior management, client contacts and key project team members to address all inquiries, concerns and problem resolution.
* 4+ years of prior and relevant supervisory experience.
* Prior experience in within a digital media library environment
* Knowledge of image file types and experience in with creative image production
* Experience with image metadata, standards and effective quality control
* Good leadership skills, ability to lead by example and demonstrate excellence at all times
* Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in building and managing relationships with the team, client stakeholders and customers effectively
* Must be able to work autonomously as needed and also be able to coordinate efforts with the rest of the team and the overall organization
* Excellent organization and communication skills as well as excellent customer service skills and the ability to quickly address and resolve problems and inquiries
* Must be computer proficient and willing and able to learn new equipment quickly and efficiently
* Creative problem solver with ability to manage and achieve goals while also managing to a budget
To apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/7za4za
LibGig - LAC Group
Katy.davis at libgig.com
More information about the Metadatalibrarians