[Metadatalibrarians] NASIG 2017 Early Bird Registraion Ends Friday May 5

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Wed May 3 13:17:16 PDT 2017

Early Bird registration for the 32nd annual NASIG Conference ends this Friday, May 5th!

This year the conference will be held June 8th to 12th in beautiful downtown Indianapolis.  The Program Planning Committee has been hard at work organizing sessions to entertain and educate and has some great speakers lined up.  Check out the Conference schedule here [ https://nasig2017.sched.com/ ]( https://nasig2017.sched.com/ )

While Indianapolis may be best known for the Indianapolis 500, it is also filled with amazing art and history museums, most within walking distance of the conference hotel.  The Conference Planning Committee is organizing a fun filled opening reception at the Dallara IndyCar Factory ([ http://www.indycarfactory.com/ ]( http://www.indycarfactory.com/ ))[  ]( http://www.indycarfactory.com/ ) on June 8th that provides a true taste of Indianapolis.

All the information you need can be found on our Conference Website ([ http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228%20 ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228%20 ))

We are racing to provide a spectacular conference.

We hope to see you in June!

Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
publicist at nasig.org | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.