[Metadatalibrarians] Linked Data Survey

Adam L. Chandler alc28 at cornell.edu
Tue Aug 8 07:52:20 PDT 2017

-- Apologies for cross-posting --

Dear Colleague,

Recognizing that there are potential benefits to library users in the development and implementation of linked data, this study aims to identify what those benefits might be for our end-users. We plan to:

1.     Gather your input on possible features brought by linked data for end-users
2.     Design a second survey for end-users to rank the relative values of the features you identified
3.     Publish our findings in an open access journal

Please share your thoughts in this four question survey (10 - 20 minutes). Your participation is anonymous and voluntary, and your responses will remain confidential. The survey will close at midnight on August 27, 2017. Many thanks for your thoughtful responses.

Survey URL: https://cornell.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5dmJVSey0weQXL7

Best,

Adam Chandler (alc28 at cornell.edu<mailto:alc28 at cornell.edu>)
Gabriela Castro Gessner (agc24 at cornell.edu<mailto:agc24 at cornell.edu>)