[Metadatalibrarians] Five Reasons to Register for the NASIG 2016 Conference TODAY

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Tue May 17 12:15:49 PDT 2016

Five reasons you should register for the NASIG 2016 Conference TODAY!

1.Get the Early-Bird rate while you still can! [ Register for NASIG ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_event_detail.cfm?pk_association_event=12690 ) for $385 by Wednesday (instead of $500 beginning May 19).

2. Heard NASIG sold out of hotel rooms last month? We recently made more space for you! There are currently some room openings at the conference hotel, the Hotel Albuquerque- [ Make a reservation now! ]( https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=63151&Chain=17123&arrive=6/7/2016&depart=6/12/2016&adult=1&child=0&group=1606NORTHA )Plus the (FABULOUS) conference rate of $119/night is good for a few days before and a few           days after our conference dates—come early or stay late to enjoy more of what Albuquerque and New Mexico have to offer!       3. Three words: TETHERED. BALLOON. RIDES. Get a taste of Albuquerque’s balloon culture at the Opening Reception at the International Balloon Museum—we’ll be offering tethered rides as the evening’s entertainment!

4. The conference program is incredible – [ check it out ]( http://nasig2016.sched.org/ )!
    5. This is your best opportunity to meet with other professionals in the scholarly information community in a relaxed, informal setting.

Hope to see you in Albuquerque in a few short weeks!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
publicist at nasig.org | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.