[Metadatalibrarians] Register for NASIG’s 31st Annual Conference - NASIG 2016: Embracing New Horizons!

publicist at nasig.org publicist at nasig.org
Mon May 2 11:26:10 PDT 2016

Join us for these thought-provoking Vision Sessions.

*T. Scott Plutchak will deliver the first Vision Session on June 10th  discussion institutional repositories.
*Heather Joseph follows with the second Session on June 11th speaking about the “Power of Open”.
*The innovative Jim O’Donnell will round-out the Vision Sessions on Sunday June 12th with “How Many Libraries Do We Need?”

Other program sessions topics include changing technologies, information literacy, electronic books and serials, open access, discovery services, and collection management issues.

Take a look at the program here: [ http://nasig2016.sched.org/ ]( http://nasig2016.sched.org/ )[  ]( http://nasig2016.sched.org/ )

Register for the conference here: [ http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228 ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228 )[  ]( http://www.nasig.org/site_page.cfm?pk_association_webpage_menu=700&pk_association_webpage=1228 )

See you in Albuquerque!
Danielle Williams
Program Planning Committee Chair

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Leigh Ann DePope
Publicist, NASIG, Inc.
publicist at nasig.org | @NASIG
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Established in 1985, NASIG is an independent non-profit organization working to advance and transform the management of information resources in all formats and business models. For more information about NASIG and our member opportunities, please visit http://www.nasig.org/.