[Metadatalibrarians] Job Posting / Media Coordinator / New York City
srichards at lac-group.com
Tue Mar 1 11:07:05 PST 2016
Apologies for the cross postings . . .
LAC Group is seeking a Media Coordinator to support daily digital media management at an LAC Group's client, a prestigious news and media company located in New York City (Manhattan) with 24/7 operations. This position primary third shift position may also include days, nights, weekends and holidays. Responsibilities include daily media management, digital order processing, digital research assistance and other tasks in support of the daily ebb and flow of digitized assets into and out of the media production, broadcast and archive environments. Ideal candidates will have had 3 -5 years of similar or related experience.
* Experience managing raw feeds, edited packages and other production materials in a broadcast environment
* Experience working in media management and in support of digital archive environment
* Familiarity with digital workflows as well as broadcast production and post- production
* Capable of troubleshooting technical issues with Tech Support groups
* Good organizational, time management and customer service skills essential
* Must work well under pressure
* Familiarity and experience within a broadcast environment and specifically with Avid media-software products a plus
* Must be computer proficient, experience with digital asset management (DAM) system a plus
* Must be reliable and committed to adhering to the work schedules provided
* Must be punctual and be able to demonstrate excellent attendance
* Must be able to follow instructions and work within a team but also capable of working independently
* Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and accurately
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: http://goo.gl/k5bR3o
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and values diversity in the workforce.
LAC Group is a premier provider of recruiting and consultancy services for information professionals at U.S. and global organizations including Fortune 100 companies, law firms, pharmaceutical companies, large academic institutions, National Libraries and prominent government agencies.
More information about the Metadatalibrarians